Deadline: March 6, 2019
- All speakers must register for GHC. If you are unable to speak after confirming your participation, complete the speaker change request form or inform AnitaB.org as soon as possible if you will not have a substitute.
- All speakers commit to presenting as scheduled…
Deadline: March 24, 2019
- Participants must be enrolled as master students at the time of their registration for the contest.
- They consider “graduate students” to be anyone enrolled in a post-bachelor level university programme with a maximum duration of 2 (two) years, or anyone who can prove to…
Deadline: March 8, 2019
- Currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as we do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. student graduating in no later than…
- Open to African young adults within or outside the continent;
- Depending on availability complimentary tray tickets, this virtual summit is also available for non-African descent young adults interested in the topic.
This virtual summit is an intensive program designed for African young adults seeking to effectively respond…
- Applicants must be graduates of schools of medicine who have completed their surgical training.
- Applicants must be at least 30 years old, but under 50, on the date that the complete application is filed.
- Applicants must submit their applications from their intended permanent location. Applications will be accepted for processing only…