Deadline: March 1, 2019
The programme will offer in-depth training for clinicians committed to careers in HIV clinical service delivery in sub-Saharan Africa with the aim of strengthening access to high-quality services for sub-Saharan Africa populations, with a client-centred service delivery approach.
- Fellows will receive a living allowance for…
Deadline: May 15, 2019
- Candidates must be under 35 and
- Hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- A successful applicant must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the…
Deadline: February 28, 2019
All applicants must be:
- Actively or previously working as a public health professional in state or local government, or working closely with a state or local health department to improve public health (“state or local” applied to departments in states, the District of Columbia,…
Deadline: February 15, 2019 (Libya & Lebanon) / February 22, 2019 (Egypt & Algeria)
- Applicants may be:
- Entrepreneurs, and Social Innovators.
- Small & medium business Owners and Managers who are investing in innovative socially conscious products and programs.
- Individuals working in Civil Society/NGOs working on youth workforce training and development,…
Deadline: February 27, 2019
The fellowship for Indians is aimed at young high-flyers and mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds with strong and demonstrable leadership potential.
The Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence at the University of Oxford starts from the premise that as an economic powerhouse of the…
Deadline: February 22, 2019
- Open to young African women between 19 – 25 years of age, living in Africa and the Diaspora;
- Applicants must agree to participate in all required activities related to MILEAD – beginning with a three-week residential Summer Institute in Ghana, and commit to implementing a…
Deadline: March 3, 2019
- The students invited to attend this program will be selected on the basis of their academic experience and motivation, with due regard to equitable geographical and gender distribution;
- The age limit for application is 32 years of age;
- The majority of the sessions will be…
- The Fulbright TEA General Pedagogy track is
- Open to teachers from Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan,…
Deadline: March 6, 2019
- Be a world-class internationally-recognised mid-career to senior researchers who are currently employed outside the United Kingdom, on a permanent contract (which may be part-time or full-time) or, if temporary, would normally be on a contract that will not end during the course of the…
Deadline: February 22, 2019
- Open to doctoral and post-doctoral scholars;
- Candidates must be currently pursuing research in the areas of global law, economic policy, and social justice to apply for the residential Fellowships;
- Alumni of IGLP Workshops are especially encouraged to apply.
The Fellowship Program offers full or partial doctoral and post-doctoral…
You are eligible if you meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen and legal permanent resident of an eligible country.
- You must have at least two years of conservation-related work or research experience.
- You must have a demonstrated commitment to working in conservation in an eligible country.
- Your research or academic…
Application Closing Date : Ongoing
• Applicants should be interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting;
• Be experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base;
• Be a proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while…