The role of an Executive Assistant to the CEO is to providing high-level strategic support to the CEO by managing her itinerary and travel, conducting research, preparing reports/correspondence, handling information requests, performing clerical functions and generally enhancing the Executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support.
The Executive Assistant will also provide broader operational support across the company and will serve as the liaison between Avon Healthcare and the support functions provided by Heirs Holdings.
– Interfacing with both internal and external visitors; Screening and receiving guests.
– Screening Incoming Calls/Handling Outgoing Calls; Managing Telephone Directory (General).
– Handling emails/memos; Drafting routine letters/memos/e-mailing; Routing/ Distribution of emails/memos.
– Filing (Hard and Electronic); Retrieval; Archiving.
– Arranging travel and accommodation and, where required, travelling with the CEO to provide administrative and logistics assistance.
– Organizing/coordinating of meetings on behalf of the CEO and ensuring that the CEO is well-prepared for such meetings.
– Organizing and maintaining the CEO’s diary and daily work schedule
– Providing basic research support.
– Managing CEO’s personal matters as appropriate.
– Managing CEO’s workload, acting as a gatekeeper and following up meetings, external contacts and ideas for new business
– Reviewing and summarizing miscellaneous reports and documents; research and prepare background documents as necessary
– Providing contact and database management support.
– Recording, transcribing and distributing minutes of meetings
– Organizing/ coordinating meetings of key partners of the company as required, including events planning, arranging travel and accommodation for participants, and booking and managing meeting facilities
– Serve as liaison with the group office to coordinate operational support to Avon Healthcare
– Undertaking other appropriate duties that may be assigned from time to time.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Executive Assistant to the CEO”.