Head, Internal Audit and Compliance at AVON
Avon HMO has an exciting opportunity for a Unit Head for our Internal Audit & Compliance Department. As Unit Head, you will be responsible for preparing and implementing a risk-based audit plan to assess, report on, and make suggestions for improving the company’s key operational and financial activities and internal controls.
Additionally, the position is responsible for identifying and assisting in documenting existing internal finance and disclosure controls, implementing and documenting new internal controls, and establishing an internal monitoring function to audit the company’s compliance with such internal controls.
– Manage the Internal Audit and compliance function of the company across all branches and operational units.
– Implement a risk-based audit strategy across all operational units.
– Ensure that the Internal Audit & Compliance Function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the company’s internal controls and systems and compliance with Policies and Procedures.
– Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
– Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
– Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
– Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
– Responsible for reporting to the Audit & Compliance Committee in relation to the appropriateness, completeness of the company’s systems of internal control, risk management systems.
– Ensure that all risk areas are audited commensurate with their risk profile in order to ensure compliance with the relevant statutes and regulations.
– Perform follow-up work and ensure the effectiveness of audit follow up process ensuring identified risks are addressed within the agreed timescale.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Head, Internal Audit & Compliance”.