We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion, and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Associate Research Managers are responsible for:
- Project and people management
- Analysing data
- Managing project scripting
- Developing best practice research process documents in line with development practise conventions – inception report, survey manuals, data management manuals etc
- Preparing PowerPoint and MS Word reports/ presentations
- Preparing research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, observation checklists)
- Preparing & presenting research reports to key clients
- Preparing research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, observation checklists) for key clients
At Kantar Public, we help universities, corporations and governments to make the right decisions and improve people’s lives. We create a better future through data, analytics and research. Using our behavioural insight and knowledge of best practice, we advise on elections, service design and public policy and communications. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must be able to manage both qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Must be able to code qualitative data
- Good client management skills
- High proficiency in statistics
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building and team leadership skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Suite
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Political Science, Economics or related field from a respected University
- An advanced degree in development or public policy is an advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position of a reputable research agency or a development organisation or NGO. A combination of client and agency experience is an added advantage
LocationLagos, Odozie StreetNigeria
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Join our team and you’ll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 9 world-leading research, data and insight brands that makeup Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients around the globe to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.