We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion, and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Driving growth through insight
Head of Data Collection
Are you ready to lead, motivate and grow a team of researchers and support them to achieve the best results within Kantar? Do you live, breathe and embody team leadership and research?
As Head of Data Collection, you’ll be responsible for the data collection aspect of Operations in the organization and ensuring a high quality of work whilst deadlines are met. You will supervise and oversee tasks of field and CATI employees, provide training programs to the data collection team and ensure everyone works as effectively as possible.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 9 of the world’s leading research, data and insight divisions.
Our global team of 30,000 people in more than 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
Your responsibility will be in maintaining all the data collection standards and procedures, policies, evaluating performance + the supporting of field employees, responding to on-call tasks and handling the needs and concerns under their supervision.
Overall, you will ensure that all data collections run efficiently and effectively in terms of quality, timelines and cost.
You will take the overall responsibility for the quality, relevance and delivery of data to internal & external clients, whilst contributing expertise and maintaining a personal presence across the same.
You will also act as the key advisor to the business on alternative methods of data collection that may better suit their needs.
· Strong Field Management experience including: Financial management, Operations management and HR management.
· Technologically and analytically proficient with the ability to identify and implement appropriate data collection tools.
· Expert knowledge of Face to Face and Telephone methodologies.
· Understanding and application of business principles, concepts and best practices to operation processes and structures.
· Ability to function as an innovative and effective member in a variety of different teams.
· Able to lead complex teams with the ability to lead, manage and motivate people.
· Highly innovative and solutions orientated with a focus on flexibility.
· Process change / implementation experience.
· Ability to question and challenge the status quo.
· Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to successfully manage different departments and their deliverables simultaneously.
· Proactive in solving problems, solution focus
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion, and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
LocationLagos, Odozie StreetNigeria
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Join our team and you’ll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 9 world-leading research, data and insight brands that makeup Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients around the globe to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.