Deadline: 1 Second
- Applicants must be between 18-30 years old;
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem and has a revenue-generating (social business) model. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only;
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit;
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community;
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community;
- Must be from an eligible country: European countries (including Turkey), UAE, Israel & South Africa
The group will come together in Berlin from May 9-13, 2019 after which they will become part of a global community of young social entrepreneurs. On top of that, participants get to join an accelerator program to advance their impact to the next level, diving deeper into issues like system change, fundraising and avoiding burnout.
CXC (ChangemakerXchange) is a global collaboration platform for young changemakers to connect and co-create with like-minded peers around the world, with 600+ community members from 80+ countries and growing!
- Participation in the summit is free of charge;
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the summit costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).