Africave Fellowship 2019 for Young Africans
Deadline: 1 Second
Deadline: March 28, 2019
- They welcome applications or nominations for young Africans all over the world.
- Africans residing in Africa are strongly preferred
The ideal candidates have the following attributes:
- Be aged between 13 – 19
- A desire to proactively grow personally, academically and professionally
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive, and willingness to learn, try new approaches and drive resolution of issues.
- A deep sense of cultural commitment to the development of Africa and its people.
- Have a positive and proactive approach to building relationships
Africave is unlocking the potential inherent in this population by empowering them to become future leaders through personalized mentorship and guidance to access global opportunities. Fellows use these opportunities to impact the world and create a legacy. The six-month-long mentoring initiative connects selected young Africans with mentors, who guide them to become the best version of themselves, helping them grow personally and professionally.
- Commit at least 5 hours over a six-month period for mentoring sessions with a mentor
- Proactively seek to build a relationship and make the most out of a mentoring relationship
- Participate in monthly check-in and feedback calls with the Africave team
- Complete an end-of-programme feedback
- Be a responsible Africave Ambassador in your words and deeds.
Do you want to become the next Africave Fellow? Apply here to become a member of our next cohort of Fellows.