European Development Days (EDD) Young Leaders Programme 2019 (Fully-funded to Brussels)
Deadline: 5 Days
Deadline: March 24, 2019
- Open to young people from around the world;
- You must be aged 21-26;
- You must be playing an active role in the fight for gender equality and women empowerment at the local, national or regional level;
- You must be willing to share your views and experiences in high-level debates alongside world leaders and other change-makers in the development field.
- The selection of the Young Leaders will be based on their expertise and leadership of one of the EDD 2019 topics.
Is inequality an issue that impacts you deeply and which you are working to bring to light and to reduce? Do you want to share your vision of the future with other influential development actors?
The European Commission is inviting young people from around the world to play an active role in this year’s EDD. They are looking for 15 extraordinary young people aged 21-26 who can represent the powerful impact that youth are having in the development field. The Young Leaders Programme will consist of a 10-day visit to Brussels, where Young Leaders will meet EU experts and stakeholders and play a leading role in the EDD Programme, which will include speaking in the various session alongside global leaders.
- Travel and accommodation are covered by the European Commission.