Reimagine Education Conference and Awards 2019 (Win $50,000 in funding)
Deadline: 5 Months
Deadline: September 1, 2019
- Open to pedagogical pioneers, transformative teachers, and employability-enhancing educators who are improving learning outcomes for their students – particularly those whose approaches are integrating technology.
- Applicants can come from Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, USA and Canada.
Reimagine Education is a global competition rewarding innovative approaches aimed at enhancing student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winner/s and 16 ‘Oscars’ of Education. It culminates in an international conference for all those seeking to shape the future of education.
The next Reimagine Education Conference and Award Ceremony will take place in London, on 1-3 December 2019.
- The first day will showcase over 150 shortlisted entrants: the strongest applications to the competition, selected by an international panel of approximately 200 judges and rigorous internal moderation. These short showcase sessions will be interspersed with keynotes, panels, and interactive sessions, led by carefully-selected educational experts but offering consistent opportunities for audience contributions. The day will conclude with networking drinks, designed to enable propitious connections and collaborations between our international delegates.
- The second day will feature interactive panels, workshops, one-to-one meetings with investors and consultants, keynote speeches from experts at the intersections of education and technology, and the Awards Ceremony, celebrating the most innovative, effective, unique, and scalable submissions to our global competitiveness. The Awards Ceremony will take place during the Gala Dinner, which serves as the culmination of the event, and a celebration of the work that all of our delegates are doing to improve teaching delivery, learning outcomes, and student employability.
- At Reimagine Education you will meet educators and teachers, academic faculty and leadership, including chief learning officers and chief information officers, ed tech founders and investors, leading employers, and journalists.
The Reimaginers’ community continues to grow! Join them and meet passionate innovators with whom you can form transformative collaborations, partnerships, and friendships.
- Best Distributed Program for Nurturing 21st-Century Skills
- Best University-Employer Partnership
- Blockchain Technology
- Cultivating Curiosity
- Educational App
- Hybrid Learning
- ICT for Teaching, Learning & Support
- Learning Assessment
- Nurturing Employability
- Presence Learning & Teaching
- Science of Learning
- Sustainability Education
- US$50,000 in funding will be awarded to the Reimagine Education Overall Winners;
- Category Winners and Overall Winners will be announced at the Reimagine Education Awards Ceremony (London, 1-3 December 2019)
- The Reimagine Education Global Education Award Winner will receive US$ 25,000 in funding.
- Global Employability Award
- The Reimagine Education Global EdTech Winner will receive US$25,000 in Amazon Web Services Credits.
Discipline and Regional Awards
- Winners of the Reimagine Education Discipline Awards will receive official certification in recognition of their achievement.
- Winners of the Reimagine Education Regional Awards will receive official certification in recognition of their achievement.
Their panel of 200 expert judges will be looking for:
- Innovative approaches to teaching or learning;
- Programs or pedagogy designed to nurture graduate employability;
- Evidence of effectiveness, rigorously tested;
- The potential for scalability.
The judges of the Reimagining Education competition are looking for evidence of innovative pedagogies that produce improved learning and/or employment outcomes for students.
To apply for the 2019/2020 Reimagine Education Awards you must first create an account. This will enable you to manage your application process. If you have already created an account please login using the form below.