Holt Fintech Accelerator Programme 2019 for Startups (Up to $125K cash + $50K value)
Deadline: 1 Second
Deadline: June 14, 2019
Ten fintech startups from around the world would be selected to partake in the 12-week programme. Commencing August 19 and ending with a Demo Day during the world’s biggest AI event NIPS. Additionally, they will keep supporting you beyond 12-weeks if closing your financial institution partner is taking longer due to agreed upon timelines.
The programme is being backed by the Holt family – one of Canada’s wealthiest families. The program is also supported by one of Canada’s largest AI firms and a long list of influencers within the FinTech community, offering invaluable insights into the North American market.
The Capital (up to $125K cash + $50K value)
- $25K CAD + $200K CAD in-kind on flexible terms,
- Up to $100K CAD available if milestones are met,
- Potential investments from Holt angels & institutions,
- Potential for capital calls from Holt or Holden.
The Ecosystem (Priceless)
- Plug into Holt Financial’s digital bank and exchange for new revenue sources,
- Raise financing more easily and strategically through the STO platform,
- Potential to partner with the alumni and future cohort.
Potential Clients (+$100K CAD value)
- Access to key people in financial institutions,
- Obtain real feedback on the product(s),
- Potentially close deals with paying customers.
The Support ($100K CAD value)
- Super Advisors provide one day a week over 12-weeks,
- Access to world-class PhDs to guide the teams weekly,
- Coaching & workshops (pitching, lunch & learns, etc.),
- Guidance from industry & tech experts,
- Bonus: visibility, free office, service provider discounts.
- Open to international, pre-Series A (i.e. bootstrapped, pre-seed, seed, bridge), FinTech startups who (or that) are ready to take advantage of this high-impact program.