Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents Programme 2019
Deadline: 1 Second
Deadline: June 17, 2019
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates in Nigeria
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first class or second class upper.
The purpose of the two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university.
The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and shortlist suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. LBS will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher, and admin staff.
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching.
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme.
- Discuss the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme.
Download and complete the form. Forward the completed form with your resume and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to email@example.com. The program date is August 9 – 10, 2019.