Apply to attend the 9th International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN)
Deadline: 1 Second
Deadline: June 12, 2019
- English Proficiency. All of their programs will be conducted in the English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world. (If you are above 35 years or below 16 years and are interested to attend the camp, you can still apply. Because of the interest of people of diverse age group, from 2019, we have saved a few seats for people of that age group too to ensure rich representation and diversity.)
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should have a passport.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
Apply to attend the 9th International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN). IYCN is an experiential learning program designed for young people of different corners of the world. International Youth Camp Nepal highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment. IYCN is also a celebration of diversity, peace, and love. It’s a beautiful deep you diving journey with amazing people around the world.
The series of International Youth Camp has been organized since October 2015. And now, as a trademark event of youth legend, it is organized every August and December as International Youth Summer Camp and winter camp. More than 500 people have already participated in the International Youth Camp to date. Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet the needs of everyone.
Youth who go for the international program like this develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in a ‘foreign’ environment, become aware of career and further study option which they didn’t know existed.
Other Personal and Educational Benefits
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned international camp participants.
- Broader General knowledge and understanding of the global issue and sustainable development goals. Enhance your knowledge and understanding by learning about the rich history of different countries
“What one learns in a classroom is a very small part of the learning process. The real learning starts when one crosses borders and travels miles for the real knowledge.”,Vivek Sahni
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Increased acceptance, tolerance of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Experience culture and countries in the most authentic way
- Long lasting memories and Global friendship
Camp fee is $249. Apart from participating in their valuable training program and workshops, the camp fee will cover:
- Food 3 times a day and Shared Accommodation with the same gender
- Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport and Internal Travel cost
- World Heritage site visit
- Program Materials and Certificate
- Emergency health check-ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid. (Medical fee is not included in the camp fee, we encourage everyone to have travel insurance.)
- 24 hours of assistance and support from the team.
- Internet facilities in hotels. (Places you will be staying have wifi except for a day where you will stay in a Homestay at the remote village)
- Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
The Cost Will Not Cover Airfare, Visa Fees And Health Insurance. The Cost Will Also Not Cover Extra Activities. If you are willing to seek funding from the school, college, private companies, funding sites, etc, then on your demand, we will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fundraising.
If you have any queries then please email us at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. They are also available for Skype call.